Return Policy | Shipping Policy
180-day money back guarantee.
- We are proud to stand 100% behind our products. Your satisfaction is always our top priority and we pride ourselves in our hassle free Return and Exchange Policy. We work with our vendor partners to guarantee the quality of the products that we offer and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to facilitate an exchange or a return to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please note that all returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which can be easily obtained either by calling 877-766-5328 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . Unauthorized returns are subject to 15% restocking fee and we do not accept returns on customized products. Refunds will only be made to the original payment within 7-10 days of our receipt of the return.
- You can return purchased items within 180 days of receipt for an exchange or full refund (less shipping charges) subject to our Return Conditions. We do not accept returns on customized products. Items that are not defective must be returned in NEW (unopened, unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, with all the original contents included. There are usually no restocking fees for the return of items meeting the above mentioned conditions providing they are returned within 180 days of receipt and they do not fall under our Return Policy Exceptions. Refunds will only be made to the original payment within 7-10 days of our receipt of the return.
- For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage. All charges related to the return of items to MedusaFloral are the responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or damaged in transit, you received the wrong item, or where the fee is prohibited by law. We recommend a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost in the mail. We cannot be responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error. Our full liability is limited to the refund of the purchase price of the merchandise.
- If your order was lost or damaged in transit, we will be glad to offer you a replacement or a refund in the form of the original payment method after the lost or damaged items have gone through our loss and damage investigation procedure. Replacements will be shipped by using the shipping method that customer selected on the original order.
- Items must be returned in NEW (unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, promotional items included. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
- Items that have been used by the customer or items that have been damaged by use cannot be returned to us. We also cannot accept returns on orders where a promotional item has not been returned with the order. For example, if you bought an item that came with free extra product. These ‘extras’ must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund.
- When repacking an item for return, please be sure to include all the free and promotional items that came with your order as well as all applicable accessories. Generally, as a “rule-of-thumb" you should return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. If a promotional item is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount of the refund, if such is issued.
Return Policy Exceptions
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- If an item has been used, we are unable to accept its return.
- Unauthorized returns are subject to 15% restocking fee
- Customized or personalized products.
- MedusaFloral Gift Certificates.
- Special order items including promotional and corporate gifts merchandise.
- All claims for credit, shortages, dissatisfaction and/or damages must be placed within 15 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Shipping charges and gift-wrapping charges are non-refundable, except in the event that MedusaFloral shipped you the wrong items. Customers receiving free shipping will be charged the exact shipping charge for shipping if their order is returned for a refund of the original purchase price.
- Customer will be charged an additional SHIPPING fee for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer's incorrect addressed entered on the order form which must refunded. Any order that needs to be re-shipped will be charged at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
What happens if my item arrived damaged or was lost?
- All shipped items are insured. Inspect your order immediately upon delivery. It is unlikely that anything will be damaged as we pack our orders well. If you detect visible physical damage or missing items, Contact us immediately if damage has been detected.
- If you receive damaged merchandise or do not receive it at all, the carrier will need to conduct an investigation. Please notify us immediately about the problem within 3 business days of receipt of the merchandise or 3 days after the scheduled delivery date in case of non-receipt. In case of damage DO NOT discard any shipping materials and manufacturer’s packaging. Please re-seal the damaged products using the original packaging materials. You must hold the package for at least 8 business days. If UPS does not contact you to pick-up the damaged merchandise for damage inspection, then they has opted waive the inspection and the merchandise can be discarded.
- If you don’t want to wait until the damage or loss investigation is completed and you want us to send a replacement item right away, please contact us. We will ship the item right out to you (assuming it is in stock). Replacements will be shipped by using the shipping method that customer selected on the original order.
We do charge restocking fee for the unauthorized returns. There is no restocking fee for Authorized returns of unopened, unused, and untested items returned within 180 days. Authorized Items which are returned after 180 days of receipt are subject to %15 restocking fee. No refund will be issued for the items which are returned back to us without a RMA. This means that an item must be in sellable as new condition. Please keep in mind that restrictions apply (see Return Policy Exceptions for more details). We reserve the right to refuse to issue credit for any item that has been used, misused or damaged. We also reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% on returns of opened products.
Shipping Policy and Transit Times
Ground Shipping and Order Processing
When you find the item you wish to order, you will be offered a list of delivery service options.
Ground shipping is the default delivery service. Faster UPS Air shipping methods are available for additional charge. This is the least expensive shipping option and delivery time varies from 1-6 business days within the continental United States. All shipments are traceable with any of our shipping methods. You may also select a faster shipping service for an additional charge.
We ship orders during standard business hours, Monday - Friday. All transit times are calculated in business days (Sat-Sun and Holidays do not apply). Orders received prior to 12:00 PST will usually ship the same business day. We do our best to ship all orders as soon as possible. But sometimes it might tike 24 to 48 hours to ship your order. While placing an order please consider the processing time. Your order will be shipped using the shipping service you request. If you place an order on a weekend day or national holiday it will be processed the next business day.
We cannot guarantee that order cancellations made via email will be caught and cancelled. Telephoning us will insure the cancellation of your order and prevent unwanted charges and shipments.
Customer may be charged an additional SHIPPING fee for any refused or undelivered shipment due to customer's incorrect addressed entered on the order form which must reshipped. Any shipment that needs to be re-shipped will be charge at the same shipping charges that apply to the original order.
Air shipping is available via UPS and additional shipping charges do apply for express shipments.
UPS shipment (ie. 2nd Day, Next Day and 3-Day air ) transit times are guaranteed.(Please consider 24 to 48 hours processing time) If your shipment does not arrive as ordered, the air shipping charges are refundable. All air transit times are calculated in business days (Sat-Sun and Holidays do not apply)
Items not in stock at time of order placement will be placed on backorder and shipped to you as soon as possible.(One of our customer service representative will notify you either by phone or email) Your charges will not be billed until your order ships.
All of our merchandise ships via United Parcel Service (UPS) are traceable online at the following address: http://ups.com/tracking/tracking.html You will need your shipment tracking number Which can be obtained upon request @ 1-877-766-5328(Toll Free) or by email @ email@example.com. After your order shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking number.
APO & FPO MILITARY SHIPMENTS
Currently we do not ship to APO & FPO military addresses.
We do not ship to PO boxes. All of our orders are shipped via UPS which do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
UPS GROUND TRANSIT TIMES
All transit times are calculated in business days (Sat-Sun and Holidays do not apply).
We do not guarantee transit times for UPS Ground Service. The following transit times are based on UPS Ground Service (95% accuracy on ground transit times):
International Shipping costs will be calculated when your order is processed and will be sent to you in an email confirmation (usually within 48 hours) Other than USA We ship to Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden and UK.
Prices and shipping fees do not include import duties, VAT or tariffs; these are the responsibility of the customer and are usually collected upon delivery. Every order we ship is triple checked by our staff before it is packed. However, once a package leaves our store with an international destination we can no longer be held responsible if something happens to it in customs. If customs opens your package and charges you duty, confiscates merchandise or anything else of that nature we can not be held accountable.